Saturday, September 10, 2011

First Morning as a School Volunteer

My Frist...First Day of School
by Mack Hall, Esq.


I woke up early.

I took a bath.

I ate some breakfast of toast and cheese and coffee.

I dressed nice because this was my first day as a Book Buddy.

I said good morning to the dogs and the cats and the kittens. I said good bye to the dogs and the cats and the kittens. I made sure they had food and fresh water.

I wne t...went to school. I was scared. And then I saw lots of my friends and I wasn't scared no m...any more.

My Book Buddy is (name). He is very nice. He wears glasses like I do. He likes to read like I do. He likes mysterys...mysrte...mysteries, like I do. We read a book about lion kittens. It was fun. (name) reads good...well. He took a computer est...test about the book about the lion kittens. He did good...well.

I got candy.

I like school. I am going to go back every Friday.

More old people...um...adults should volunteer at their elementary schools.

My dogs and cats and kittens were very glad to see me.
 
 
The End

No comments: