Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Chlorine Smith-L’Francoise d’Bayonne et Valle San Fernando Announces Her New Line of Sustainable and Rechargeable Skin Care Products - poem

 

Lawrence Hall

Mhall46184@aol.com

https://hellopoetry.com/lawrence-hall/

poeticdrivel.blogspot.com

 

Chlorine Smith-L’Francoise d’Bayonne et Valle San Fernando

 Announces Her New Line

of Sustainable and Rechargeable Skin Care Products

 

Along with my line of renewable tees

Hand-stitched in certified green factories

And my ecologically-sound handbags

(If you have to ask, you can’t afford one)

 

I announce today my sustainable line

          (ssssssssssssssssssssustainable)

Of skin care products made from the anal glands

Of the gently harvested influencers

Who panned my twooter site and my last film

 

(No, I don’t want to hear about the children’s

Bleeding little hands; I pay them enough)

No comments: