Sunday, May 31, 2015

More Things People Never Say

Mack Hall, HSG
Mhall46184@aol.com

More Things People Never Say

So how is wearing a red clown nose going to help anyone other than the manufacturers of red clown noses? And what happened to that money I gave someone else last year when I threw a bucket of ice water over my head?

My son’s been arrested several times. Clearly I didn’t raise him better than that.

I really miss the Habsburgs and the Romanovs. The Saxe-Coburg-Gothas are okay in their own way, of course.

I think he’s found all his marbles.

It ain’t over until the skinny gentleman sings.

Vote for me – I’m a Washington insider.

I sure hope Japan kills more whales this year.

Blue Bell wasn’t all that good anyway.

Harp seal – it’s what’s for dinner.

A new tie is a great Fathers’ Day gift.

Anything worth doing is worth doing badly.

He’s an undecorated veteran.

My lips are unsealed.

Soon to be a minor motion picture.

Pay it backward.

At least he died doing what he didn’t like.

This new book is a must-not-read.

You’ve got some small shoes to fill.

When they made him they kept the mold.

The experience was jaw-lifting.

This next speaker will not change your life forever.

Why, yes, I am surgically attached to my MePhone.

Here’s how we attract the youth to church – we tell them the simple truth and cut out all the entertainment.

Ya gotta find your periphery, man; ya gotta find your periphery.

When I grow up I want to be a cop or a teacher.

Oh, do look at the house; it’s not such a mess.

My homework ate my dog – that was one wild biology experiment.

I’m going to the camera shop for a selfless stick.

The other kids and I are reading The Brothers Karamazov this summer. So cool!

-30-

No comments: