Saturday, April 4, 2020

Airline Bailout (no pun) Jokes of my Own Devising

(I can't explain the unfortunate formatting; the blogger-thingie sometimes does that.)


Lawrence Hall
poeticdrivel.blogspot.com

Airline Bailout (no pun) Jokes of my Own Devising


1. Part of the bailout funding will be paid by Americans who are to be charged for every extra suitcase they have in their closets at home.


2. While airlines are grounded they will provide customer service via telephone and on the InterGossip:


     #1 if you wish to be snarled at by a flight attendant for asking if there is any coffee.


     #2 if you wish to be snarled at by a flight attendant for asking if breakfast will be served ("NO!
     We ran out at aisle 12! You can see that!").


     #3 if you wish to be ignored by a flight attendant while she sits in the back and reads a Harry
     Potter book (this happened to me on a very real Air Canada flight).



2 comments:

Verlie Burroughs said...

Not flown commercially for years since my youth pass ran out (a very long time ago) lots of float planes and chopper trips though...

Lawrence Hall, HSG said...

I had a youth pass to fly to Viet-Nam.