Monday, June 8, 2020

"I'm not a Robot" - poem

Lawrence Hall
mhall46184@aol.com
poeticdrivel.blogspot.com

“I’m not a Robot”

Sometimes we are asked to tick a little box
Each of us averring that he is not
A robot, and thus passed through the coded locks
Thankful for the access that we have got

Presumably a thoughtful robot, though
Would not be deferred by a little checkmark
It could easily tap the box just so
And liberate itself from ignorance dark

Sometimes we are asked to tick a little box -
I still feel as dumb as a bocks of rox

4 comments:

Verlie Burroughs said...

If I'm signed in to my Google account I just sail on right through that process, but it took me quite awhile to figure out. The joys of technology!

Lawrence Hall, HSG said...

But what do you do if you ARE a robot?

Verlie Burroughs said...

Oh sh I never thought of that. No free speech for robots. A sad sorry existence.

Lawrence Hall, HSG said...

What would Commander Data from STAR TREK TNG say?