Wednesday, March 11, 2020

666 Cases of Assault Toilet Paper - poem in the virus-time

Lawrence Hall
mhall46184@aol.com
poeticdrivel.blogspot.com

666 Cases of Assault Toilet Paper

I am bunker-hunkered in my secret fort
Behind its mighty walls of discount toilet paper
And prepped to fight the Russians with My Precious
AR-14.5 assault potato gun

Morally strengthened by The Turner Diaries
And The Complete Works of Jack Chick on CD
I am physically strengthened by MREs
Carefully hoarded from Hurricane Rita

Yeah, you come close and there’ll be a slaughter -
I will protect my six-pack of bottled water!

3 comments:

Verlie Burroughs said...

Oh boy, here we go, the Amazon rain forest could get wiped out in this new pandemic.

Verlie Burroughs said...

And on the Ides of March!

Lawrence Hall, HSG said...

"How many ages hence
Shall this our lofty scene be acted over
In states unborn and accents yet unknown!"

-Cassisus, III.1.111-112